- We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us.
- We will not share, sell, or rent this information to anyone.
- We take precautions to protect your information.
o Online: lock the icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of myselfo.com
o Offline: I do the billing, so I am the only employee who needs your information to perform billing. Also, we have paper shredders.
- We use “cookies” on this site. Pretty much everyone does it. They are not linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- If we use a shipping company or a credit card processing company, they do not retain, share, store, or use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- This site contains links to other sites, but we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices.
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms and privacy notices. I will do my best to let you know in advance.
If you feel that we are not abiding by the above, contact me via email.
Information collection, use, and sharing
Your access to and control over information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the web page’s address. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only myselfo employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
To use some sections of this website, a user must first complete the registration form. A user must give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. You may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself at your option, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date) to buy from us. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and Contests
From time to time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (name and shipping address) and demographic information (zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of this site.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these terms. If a revision is needed, we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.